Oh my god, you look just like Shakira No no, you're Catherine Zeta, actually my names Kavita.

Today was such a waste of a day! I went into school for my afternoon lessons and my teacher was doing something else, so I could have just gona home! honestly!
It was actually gorgeous weather today! So I chilled in the park with my friends for abit and came home.. and after I actually made an effort to look nice today!
Oh well, I hope you guys will appreciate my efforts.. ha :)

The denim shirt fashion is quite in right now, but I have been very put off by bleeding chavs wearing them constantly. I ordered one off ebay (I snagged it for a mere £2.50!) as it's a maternity one from dorothy perkins. I had no idea to wear it, then I came across one on lookbook, and thought it was a proper good way to wear it.. and different.
How did I do?

.

denim shirt - ebay, £2.50 / Ankle boots - ebay, £5.00 / M&S stripe top - charity shop, £2.00 / Owl necklace - Primark, £1.50

Oh and for anyone that cares.. that's how my hair is naturally! (which a fair bit of teasing at the roots, my hair is naturally flat at the roots ha)
I also recieved some more awards which I am very chuffed about, and that includes two brand new ones!

My first is the beautiful blogger award, which I recieved from two people, Oliviadias and Issy!

Thankyou so much lovelies :)
I am going to pass this onto one blogger only, and that is my lovely friend Hannah @ London--Rose. She got a few horrible comments abit back, and I think she deserves this cause she is truely beautiful, on the inside and out! One of the nicest bloggers I have ever met, honestly! Please check her out (not that most of you don't know her anyway!!)

My next award is the all that glitters award, from the gorgeous Ayden, thankyou!

I'm passing this to a few blogs I've been loving recently..
Sam @ dailyfashionboost
faye @ fayecavania
lipglossiping

FINALLY..
I was tagged by the gorgeous boo, to do a beauty tag. So I thought if any of my followers who likes beauty and stuff, may wanna read it? If not just skip it :)

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, day and night, but sometimes forget in the evening.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Dry, but I am not 100% sure, it's a self diagnosis aha

-What is your current facial wash?
A clearasil one, as I was getting abit spotty recently. Not sure of the name, just the anti-bacterial wash maybe?

-Do you exfoliate?
I try to at least twice a week as my face gets very dry.

-What brands do you use?
I like clean ones, I love botanics as they're cheap and I also like the simple range, their make-up remover is the only one that doesn't sting!

-What moisturizer do you use?
The clinique dramatically different one, works a treat!

-Do you have freckles?
Nope, my sister does and I have to admit, I'm jealous!

-Do you use eye cream?
Not at the moment but I really want to get the garnier roll on and I use a teabag under my eyes in the morning haha and it works well, and this stick has caffeine in it so.. you know.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope, I've always had fairly good skin!

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.

Thanks for reading my lovelies! Hope you had a nice monday (if there is such a thing?!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment