012 Share Sunday


1. I'm too tired. I went to London yesterday, caught the 8:30am coach and got there for about 1pm, then spent a wonderful day at the aussie bloggers market with some amazing people, left at 6pm, the victoria line was down so I had to walk to holloway tube with all the arsenal fans around as it's one tube stop away from arsenal. THEN, got my coach at 8pm, home for 11:30pm. Today I had work at 10:30am till 5pm and now I'm dying. I need to spend next week sleeping and catching up on work, I've been putting it to the back of my mind and I'm falling behind!

2. Speaking of London, I had a wonderful time, despite the 8 hours journey and shattering-ness.

3. And speaking of work it is very good, I looove my colleagues, they make it bearable! It can be quite stressful with christmas and the store being busy, things not being in stock, irate customers etc, but I enjoy going to work.. even if I get the 5-10pm shifts!

4. IT'S 1 MONTH EXACTLY UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY AND I AM SO SO EXCITED!

5. I am trying to get the most out of my outfits but you've seen what the snow is like in my city, and Honestly I've been wearing tees, hoodies, jeans and my leaopard print fur coat basically. I love fashion but I hate the cold, and keeping warm comes first!

Are you struggling with staying stylish in the winter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment