The Look Show S/S 2011 : the 'outtakes'


As you all know I was lucky enough to attend The Look Show last week, and here are the pictures I took whilst in London, sorry I didn't get many and sorry this is a very ME post, my sister was my 'photographer' for the day hahahah.










(thanks to Amnelia for taking this picture by accident haha, I look very out of it but it's a picture of me with the look show banner behind me so I'm keeping it!)



Me and the other amazing finalists!
{Last 2 pictures via look website and facebook page}

I also got a picture with the amazing marina and the diamonds as you can see..

I wisah flash had been on but I'm still happy, I actually LOVE her. And her crazy jumper with mice coming from the shoulders was even stranger in person haha.


Burgundy cardigan, carboot - £1
Polka dot skirt, carboot - 50p
Topshop lace bralet/bustier, ebay - £22
Vintage headscarf, jumble sale - 50p?
Heart ring, primark - sisters
Domino ring - HERE
Wedges, christmas present
Urban outfitters clock necklace, ebay - £7

You can see my wedges quite well here and I'm soooorrrrryy I haven't done a proper post on them yet, they will get their own special bit! And sorry there are just loads of me doing different faces hahaha, I wanted to get more but I was literally so rushed off my feet, I so wanted a picture with all the lovely bloggers I met but I didn't have time!

We then got back to the beautiful hilton hotel. We looked SO out of place there, because it's really posh and whatnot but everyone was so nice and we had a nice time chilling at the bar. Although bar food was so expensive, for a 330ml can of coke it was something like £3.50? I'm not even exaggerating.. I know right.

So I went into my hotel and had a nice feel of the bed. SO COMFY.

And got changed into my pjs..


And then this was just casually waiting for us..



It was such a lovely end to an evening. I'm just an 18 year old girl from South Yorkshire who goes to sixth form, and staying in such a nice hotel and getting this in my room was such a luxury and I am SO grateful, you wouldn't believe. The cupcakes were so nice! It was so nice to share this with my sister too, shes like my best friend and we had a girly chat and relax after the night, despite lots of other bloggers going to other shows - I couldn't, I was wayyyyyy too tired! I had a nice bath and we chatted for ages and got a feast from a nearby tesco.


I also nipped into this really nice pizzaria and got some pizza, I've never been to a proper good pizzaria, it was so nice and so cheap at like, £1.50 a slice!

The next day we checked out and I was off on my way to meet the gorgeous Hannah from London-Rose, we are literally like the best of friends and I wish I lived in London and could see her all the time, but it was nice to see her, if only for a little bit.








What I wore during the day -



Topshop playsuit, ebay - £22
Suspender tights - In the look goodybag!

I did get so many strange looks as I was walking around in my crazy wedges but I just thought hey fuck it, I'm hardly ever in London, and they are piss easy to walk in. On the tube I got told twice by two randomers how nice my outfit was haha, which was nice! I love the tights, so happy they were in the goodybag as I've wanted some for ages! Oh and the bag in this picture with cupcakes on was my gift to hannah for christmas/birthday haha.

Wowee thats it! All over with my look show posts. I had such a wonderful time, again thanks to Lara and all the look people for arranging such a fantastic day for me and my sister, and to all the other incredible finalists who were there, you're all amazing! I'm so grateful to have gotten the chance to go and enjoyed every minute of it, and I hope you enjoyed me going on about it for the past 4 days haha (sorry!)

I've got my first day back at work on saturday (eeeeeeeeeeeee!) and school on monday (ughhhhhhhhhhhh!) so lots of stuffs going on, but I'll try and fit in an OOTD before february is over (where the hell has it gone?!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment