The Jumpsuit

The Jumpsuit and palazzo pants fashion which has been around this summer was a big no no for me. I'm tiny, and I always thought the flared look was well.. silly. But it has started to grow on me, and my mum rung me telling me she bought me a few goodies. Let me tell you now, my mum is honestly amazing, she is just like me, and if she sees things cheap she thinks I'll like in charity shops etc, she'll get it me. I get all my bargain loving from her, and when she gets my little presents its always a lovely surprise.



She described on the phone she'd bought me 'a halterneck jumpsuit' .. Halterneck and jumpsuit in the same sentence? I did the whole 'ohhhhhhhh thaaaaaanks' kind of voice down the phone. I wasn't expecting to like it.



She picked it up from matalan in the sale .. and I've fallen in love.



































Jumpsuit, Matalan - £5, reduced from £20 (!)

Belt, primark - £2

Ring, Primark - £2

Shoes, ebay - £20

Sunglasses, Primark - £2

Straw hat, vintage - Free off my aunt

Nailvarnish - Barry M in 290 'Spring Green'



I wore it out to my little sisters best friends birthday at Frankie & Bennys. Being surrounded by little 13 year old girls, people think I'm a little odd, but I get on with my little sisters friends so well, I'm sortof like their older sister in a way. Shes also like a family friend and so it was lovely. I made her the most AMAZING cake, and will be doing a tutorial on it soon, cause its just great!I decided to opt for sandals rather than heels as I couldn't be bothered to tot around after being all bloated from food!



I took the sunglasses and hat off because it started raining haha and I look stupid! But I like both, with them on and off, so I've got both :) I could have benefitted a belt that actually stayed on my waist too, but I haven't had a chance to buy on! My mum also had to take this up by ALOT. It's a size 8 but jeeeeeez it was SO long on me! I definitely am tiny! I think that because I'm small chested I get away with this style alot easier than I used to, so I definitely am in love with jumpsuits! I also realised how much my mum knows me more than I know myself haha













I was pleasantly surprised, I haven't been to Frankie & Bennys for yeeears! I chose their Red French pizza, because it sounded yummy! And it really was, the dressing was so nice, something I didn't think I'd usually have as I'm so picky. And I couldn't even finish it, it was massive! And after that, a bowl of chips and cake, I'm sat at home feeling very full. I only ever eat out once every 2 months or so, I've been out to eat twice in the same week! I've been spoilt rotten hehe :)



Also would like to say a quick word on the riots, I don't want to get into the politics of it all, of course it's heartbreaking and horrific to see, and I hope that all you bloggers have been keeping safe! There have been some really amazing volunteers and people helping out, and it would be great if you could do your bit. Follow the riot clean up via twitter and operation cup of tea. It's been really difficult for everyone, but really touching to see communities come together and help, but I really do hope everyone is okay, and thoughts with anyone whos family or friends have been injured during this time x



Thanks again lovelies, let me know what you think. Halterneck jumpsuit - yay or nay?! And sorry for two posts full of food haha, It always looks so yummy - can't help sharing!



0 comments:

Post a Comment