No light, no light.

I haven't been up to much really, other than trying to organise my life! I'm quite different to alot of girls, in the sense I don't have the 'I don't have anything to wear in my wardrobe symptom' even though you have too many. I acknowledge I have lots of things to wear, I just always rack my brains thinking of how to style them! Especially as I have lots of things from carboots which were 50p-£3, as I buy them without thinking and never ever feeling guilty haha!










H&M stripe crop top, carboot - £1
Waterfall black sheer drop hem skirt, c/o Glamorousuk
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18

This stripe top I saw poking out of a rail a while back, and the size 6 label drew me to it. There are rarely size 6's in the shops let alone a carboot! It's by H&M and is perfect like most of my crops, with riding pants, high waisted levis or skirts!
I'm in love with drop hem or 'waterfall' style skirts. In dresses or on their own, they are so so so perfect and I like how they make me look taller (much neeeeeeded!)

Hope you have all been well! Just a short one today , soyoushoes voucher winner will be announced in the next couple of days :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment