Clinic










Jeffrey Campbell Clinics, ebay - £50
Ombre slouchy tee, c/o sheinside
American Apparel Disco Pants, c/o Republic
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Ring, carboot - £1.50
Cuff, carboot - 50p

Hello everyone, hope you are well!
I wanted to show off my new Jeffrey Campbell Clinics which I was lucky enough to win off ebay! I would definitely recommend ebay if you are looking for a good pair of Jeffrey Campbells but can't fork out the huge pricetag! These were fairly scuffed and came it at quite a nice £50! My boyfriend polished them and they look almost brand new now!
They are quite a low heel/wedge for me I must admit, but they are so FIERCE! I can't believe I finally own a legit pair of Jeffreys either - eeee! I like that they're different from the standard litas aswell (and I own 3 copies already!)



Another ebay bargain is my new bag! Do you like it? Its so different to any of the bags I've seen and a coycat of an Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote! I haven't seen any bloggers with it either (although I'm sure the trend will pick up!) like everyone has the tan zara shopper!

This top is from sheinside and I absolutely loooooveeee it! It is slightly short at the front compared to the back, and the orange colour is different to most of the colours in my wardrobe!

I'm also sporting my new American Apparel Disco Pants - woohoo! You may have seen me instagram that I was ordering them from the American Apparel website with a discount code and was super excited. However, they actually didn't have my size in stock anymore (too many people jumped on the bandwagon because of the code!) Luckily, as I'm blogging for Republic at the moment, I was lucky enough to recieve a pair off them as they now stock AA! I'm deifnitely a happy bunny (and they fit like a dreeeam!)

Hope you're all okay! The shop restock will be happening on monday I think - fingers crossed I can get everything done in time! Have a fabby weekend :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment