Wind in the willows.

It has been so windy here recently! I love the way long floaty maxi dresses & skirts float though, it really makes a gorgeous silhouette. It was a little OTT when these photos were taken though!










Yellow floral crop top c/o motelrocks
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £11.99
ASOS bitten platforms, gift (similar here!)
Red sheer maxi skirt, c/o popcouture
Gold collar necklace, Primark - £1 (sale)
Black and gold arm cuff, carboot - 50p

I absoutely love this red maxi skirt, and can imagine me living in it the majority of the summer! Everyone always talks about how short girls (hello 5ft tall!) and can't wear maxi dresses etc, which made me think I couldn't pull it off for ages. Thank goodness I decided to bite the bullet, as I absolutely love them!

I love this crop bralet style top from Motel, which I chose at an event a few months bak! I underestimated how big it is on my, and how much it falls down! Need to either take it in or wear a bra with it next time (oops!)

Hope everyone is well & have had a relaxing sunday. I have just been working week after week recenly - but I'm finally 'going out' with my friends who are back from uni - so excited! Finally a break! Also going to take pictures for my new 'carboot haul' posts which I'm really excited about, I *think* they're going to be every Thursday so keep your eyes peeled, or check on twitter for updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment