London Fashion Week Day 3 A/W13

London Fashion Week day 3 was already starting to take its toll on me, from last nights events of a little too much champers! It was freezing. Not just a little chilly, no, I mean FREEZING.
Before I wandered over to Somerset House I had the priviledge of working with Lily from Red Brick Lipstick on a few shoots around London. We found some incredible shots and I really can't wait to show you!

So I opted for my UNIF Harness dress thinking it wasnt *too* cold, but it got even colder throughout the day! I wore my massive sheinside zara lookalike coat the majority of the time, but whipped the coat off to get some outfit pictures at somerset house. The dress is too beautiful to hide under a coat













UNIF Harness Dress, Gift via Nastygal
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita Lookalikes, c/o daisystreet
(yes, these are the BEST lookalikes ever!!!)



I wore my hair up and wore some dark lipstick, with my faux spike litas and kept it pretty simple. I will let the dress speak for itself!

I may be mad wearing something so revealing when it was so cold, but james got it me for christmas and I was savin it for fashion week, so I was wearing it wether my body liked it or not haha! :-)
We weren't at Somerset house for very long as we had no shows, so we popped along to the fashion monitor style lounge at the mayfair hotel (it is the most beautiful place ever) for a little rest. I then decided to go home as Lily needed to get going for her coach and I needed a bath!







Sorry it's fairly short today, stay tuned for london fashion week day 4 tomorrow guys :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment