Boyfriend Jeans

I was lucky enough to be invited down to the new store opening of 7 For all Mankind a few weeks ago and see their new collection and store launch. It was a lovely event, filled with lots of lovely people and drinks!
The collection really is incredible, there were some gorgeos printed jeans, along with some soft leather feel ones and of course the ripped ones I now have in my posession.














White Net Crop top, c/o Missguided
Boyfriend Jeans, c/o 7 For All Mankind
Oversized Black Wool Coat, Ebay - £28
Pink Beanie, Ebay - £1.66
Clear Perspex Clutch, Ebay - £9.99
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)

I was giving these ripped jeans to try out, but they also previously sent me this boyfriend style pair which I wanted to style up today! I wore my new favourite missguided crop top, along with a pink beanie which I have got my hands on recently. I wanted to mix and match the crop with something more relaxed on the bottom, and make it a little more feminine with my gorgeous chunky heels.

My memory card messed up so unfortunately I have no photos as it deleted itself, thankyou to Michelle who let me use her photos! All credit to her -



This is going to be the last post for a little while as I'm going to be quite busy for the next week or so - I'll try and update as much as I can though!

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment