Monochrome.

This has to be one of my favourite outfits for a while now. The simple mix of textures makes this monochrome outfit that little bit more special.

















White & Black Mix Aviator Motorcycle Sleevelss Jacket, c/o Choies
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)
Black Sheer Sports Luxe Top, c/o Glamorousuk
Marlies Dekkers Harness Bra, c/o Red Box Lingerie
Style Stalker Leather Asymetric Zip Skirt, c/o Cage City (similar here)
Circle Sunglasses, c/o zerouv
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
White Nail Varnish, Natural Collection via Ebay

I've already spoken about this gilet / sleeveless jacket, and it's so unique and perfect with the whole outfit. I teamed it with the mesh sweater as I wanted the sleeves to be black and a little bit different, but also wanted to show off my gorgeous marlies dekkers bra! Anything cagey/harness like is amazing in my books! I've actually put my first ever order in this evening to nastygal for an exciting feature fpr the blog, and it's basically just harness and cageyness galore! I think stuff like this is perfect under baggy vests, and think I'll be living in them this summer :-)

The cap and skirt have been seen numorous times on the blog so it shouldn't be a shock really! It's the first time I am showcasing the grafea leather rucksack I am in lurrrveee with. I've needed this in my wardrobe for the longest time and I'm so happy it's finally mine!

What do you guys think of white nail varnish? I saw it crop up on tumblr and thought it may look even sranger with my skintone but I think it's my new favourite thing! I used a random natural collection one I got off ebay but any will do, this one was good cause it's very thick and needs just two coats, but takes a little while to dry - worth it though!


Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment