#30 Thrifty Thursday - Can't Hold Us










Coral Floral Crown, c/o crown and glory
Grey Celine Paris Tee, gift (white versions here!)
Topshop Floral Bodycon Skirt, Carboot - 50p
ASOS bitten platforms, gift (similar here!)



Weather has been gorgeous at the moment so thought it was about time I showed you this lovely little skirt I thrifted forever ago from a carboot. It's topshop, and I saw these everywhere a few years ago, so when I saw it and with a 50p price tag I thought it was the perfect addition to my wardrobe!

Took these photos in the park near me and it's such a nice backdrop. The floral crowns from crown and glory always make me feel like a little garden fairy, so it's nice to switch it up abit and change from the standard street style shots!
My boyfriend actually got me this tee so I'm not too sure where you can get your hands on the grey version but theres tonnes of the whites one on ebay at the moment! :-)

Hope you're all enjoying the weather ;-)

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment