#32 Thrifty Thursday - I'm As Good As It Gets!

Oversized boyfriend tees are probably my favourite no fuss item to throw on. I really like this one I found at a carboot, the colour is definitely one of my favourites!
















'I'm as good as it gets' tee, carboot - 50p
Lace Cycling shorts, ebay - £6
Double platform studded suede creeper lookalikes, ebay - £19.99
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33


I wasn't particularly adventurous with this outfit, infact this is pretty much the kind of thing I wear in summer when I'm lazy and just can't be bothered! Lace cycling shorts are my favourite thing to wear with oversized shirts or high waisted shorts - and my snapback is of course making an appearance (I will stop wearing it so much soon - promise!)

Is anyone else ridiculously happy it is friday tomorrow? I can't waaaait!
Have a fabulous weekend :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment