Devonshire Green.

Todays weather has been absolutely gorgeoues! I was going to see my lovely best friend Alicia at hers, but we decided that the weather was too nice not to pop into town and soak up the sun!













Crop Wrap Top, Asos - £15 (Similar Missguided version here!)
Coral 'Whole Lotta Rosie' Floral Crown, c/o Crown & Glory
Vintage Levis, Ebay - £30
Double platform studded suede creeper lookalikes, ebay - £19.99
Circle Sunglasses, c/o Zerouv
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33

We met each other at the peace gardens then walked on over to Devonshire Green where these photos were taken.
I was was pretty naked today, and it was because I wanted to particularly show loads of flesh, but it was just SO BLOODY HOT. I really like being able to actually wear stuff that I want to wear and I'm only able to when it's sunny really! You don't understand how nice it has been to not be cold every 5 minutes! I absolutely love this wrap crop top, but it's such a nightmare because I was scared everytime I stratched my arms out my boob would drop out .. awkward!

I decided I wanted to wear this crown and glory floral crown pretty last minute, and at first I thought it may be a little OTT, then I remembered that I don't care what other people think about my outfit choices (clearly!) and I definitely looked like I was ready for a festival!

The vibe was so nice on Devonshire Green, I had such a lovely chilled day and really can't wait for everyday to be like this! Remember theres a few more hours to enter my £40 Asos voucher giveaway HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment