Finders Keepers

Hello everyone!
Hope you are enjoying this Bank Holiday Monday! Last night I had an incredibly good time with my sister and her friends, we ate too much pizza and I am currently suffering from the biggest food baby I have ever seen!














Finders Keepers Dress, c/o Cagecity
Coral 'Whole Lotta Rosie' Floral Crown, c/o Crown & Glory
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided

Thank goodness for this amazing Finders Keepers dress from Cage City to be honest! It's the perfect food baby dress, it's just very loose and flattering at the same time, I'm not sure why. I definitely had to team this with some big killer heels because of the length, and these beautifues from Missguided have gotten some extra lovin again. I haven't really done the whole big massive heels kinda outfit for a while - I'm not sure why! They really do make this outfit that little bit 'edgier'

Of course I decided to rock a crown and glory floral crown, the colour is a perfect match to the dress and I am quite happy to see something else on my head besides a cap or beanie for once!

Have a fabulous week!
Don't forget to enter my £40 Asos voucher giveaway HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment