Get Lucky.















Floral Print Trousers, c/o Lashes of London
White Polo Neck Crop Top, Ebay - £4.45
White Boy Snapback Cap, Ebay - £12.99
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)
Gold Chunky Chain Necklace, H&M - £7.99 (similar here!)

The weather has again been so up and down that my wardrobe isn't sure what to do!
I recieved these gorgeous floral print trousers from Lashes of London, which are really flattering and my new favourite style of trousers, similar to the leopard print ones I have from Missguided! I teamed it with my polo crop top I bought ages ago in basically ever colour as they're the easiest thing to work into my wardrobe, and my new white boy snapback because .. well I clearly can't take pictures as the moment without something on my head!

White is definitely still my favourite outfit staple at the moment and I don't think thats going to stop anytime soon! I have been busy doing a course which has been taking alot of my time up so sorry for the slack on the blogging front. Will hopefully get a little bit more back to normal as tomorrow my last day there and I will probably explain a little more down the line what I've been up to but basically it's all very exciting (and hard work!) I feel like I'm back at school, my handwriting whilst writing notes is dreadful because I haven't done it in around 2 years :o

Have a fabulous week! :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment