I'm styling.. Crocs!



I was lucky enough to be invited down by the lovely people at Canoe Inc to have a nosey around their showroom, and have a talk about crocs. We were treated to the most amazing snacks, as they divulged into the history behind crocs and the different styles avilable. We then went out seperate ways to find some cool backgrounds for our outfits.










Retro Slingback Crocs
White Panel Wrap Mini Skirt/Shorts 'Skort', Zara - £25.99 (Similar HERE!)
Vans Tee
The Baseball Jacket
The Cap








Retro Slingback Crocs
White Panel Wrap Mini Skirt/Shorts 'Skort', Zara - £25.99 (Similar HERE!)
The Hoody
The Cap
White Clutch, Lucies

Big thanks to the lovely Lucia and her partner in crime Dave for taking these photos for me!

I styled up the lovely slingback flats, which were the most comfortable shoes I think I have ever worn. I popped to london with just a little bag as I had a meeting afterward and couldn't hack bringing a huge bag with me full of different clothes, so they were so lovely in letting me pick some things from the showroom to style my outfit up with. I didn't mean to wear a cap both times, but you know what I am like!

Huge thankyou to the guys at canoe for such a wonderful day! We got treated to lunch at the amazing pizza east where a pizza the same size as my head was devoured!

Don't forget to enter my £40 Asos voucher giveaway HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment