Lavish Alice













Boucle Blazer & Shorts Set, c/o lavish alice
White sheer shirt, c/o lavish alice
Diamante Necklace, c/o chicwish
Red Satchel Bag, Ebay - £11.99
Lookalike Zara Black Suede Stilletto Sandal Strap Heel, Ebay - £14.99
Cay Eye Sunglasses, carboot - £1

I am more of a tomboy when it comes to my fashion sense, but when I saw Lavish Alice drop their nee collection I couldn't help but fall in love with this boucle set. I have a few things that are perfect for 'workwear', as I can't really get away with wearing snapbacks creepers to meetings! This one is really perfect and is super comfortable. I didn't think I was the boucle suit kindof girl, but this one is pretty sweet!

Busy day tomorrow so sorry if theres not much from me on the web! :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment