Metallic.

Metallic is definitely a big trend this s/s season, and one that you would think that I would venture into with caution whilst tryig it out for the first time..
















Metallic Bomber Jacket, c/o missguided
White Mesh Net Crop Top, c/o missguided
White Panel Wrap Mini Skirt/Shorts 'Skort', Zara - £25.99 (Similar HERE!)
White Boy Snapback Cap, Ebay - £12.99
Metallic Flatforms, c/o linzi shoes
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea
Above Knuckle rings, Plain and aztec - c/o Bohemian Collective
Chunky Silver, Thrifted - 20p

Yeah, not so much! I definitely feel like the 90's threw up all over me in this outfit! When I saw the metallic bomber jacket on missguided I knew I had to have it. Whether it was down to the kick ass styling on site, or just the shinyness pulling me in - it was fate! I then teamed them with these metallic flatforms from linzi shoes which I think is the perfect way to add a slight metallic feel to an outfit without going OTT (like I seem to have gone!)

Would you believe these are actually my first flatforms? They get a huge thumbs up from me, they're so easy to walk in it's ridiculous! I teamed it all together with white because thats just how I roll these days!

In all seriousness the weather has been perfect recently and really made me much cheerier. I have a meeting tomorrow and then errands all week so busy busy busy! But I've fit outfit photos and a few other bits in there so don't worry - I'm not leaving you all behind :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment