Spring has sprung..














Black & White Off Shoulder Playsuit, c/o Motel
Red Satchel Bag, Ebay - £11.99
Lookalike J Crew Red Bubble Necklace, Ebay - £7
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)

I was lucky enough to recieve this gorgeous playsuit and some Palmers goodies as part of their celebration of spring arriving. So basically this post has been a long time coming! I was sent some lip balm and gradual tanning lotion which I used and have to say definitely make my legs look a million times better! I'm not a tan person usually (for obvious reasons haha!) but I definitely like it a little bit when I have my pins out. It basically just makes your skin look blemish free and with no patches :-)

I absolutely love these bubble necklaces. Loads of American people went absolutely crazy for these from J crew, and so I was super duper happy to get my hands on a blue and red one off ebay for £7. I still think £7 is quite steep, but they are the perfect way of adding a pop of colour! Plus the genuine J crew ones are £86 - so it's a bargain!
This bag was also a little bit of a bargain. When I first bought it off ebay it was only £7 but they put it up to £11 for some reason now but thats still pretty good for a cute little red satchel :-)

Has such a good week and next week I am super duper busy with a few meetings and courses I am attending so will have to try and blog in between everything. Hopefully the weather will start being sunny again instead of sunny one minute and rainy the next!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 comments:

Post a Comment