Waiting All Night















Spike Cap, Ebay - £11
Leather Detailed Dress, c/o Chicnova
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita Lookalikes, c/o daisystreet
(yes, these are the BEST lookalikes ever!!!)

Circle Sunglasses, c/o Zerouv

I really really love this dress. I have had it sat around for a while and have made a mental note of doing it proper justice on the blog. The only downside is the length.. I am tiny, but this dress is super short. It's one of those annoying little things thats too short for a dress and too long for a top. I decided that I will rock this as a dress, even though it takes a lot of tugging and adjusting to keep my decency!

Haven't rocked the spikes in a while and thought this cap and boots could do with a little more lovin' I also haven't worn this necklace for ages either - remember when it was basically all I ever wore?! My style has definitely changed alot in a year!

Hope you're all well! I have a long day on Thursday in London consisting of a 5:30am train until well into the evening for a meeting. I like to kill two birds with one stone so whenever I'm in London I try and fit as much in as possible which is great for timing but awful for making me shattered.

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment