Yellow.















Yellow Zip Crop Top, c/o Oh My Love
Yellow Zip Skirt, c/o Oh My Love
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
'The Big Foxy' Jeffrey Campbell Black Heel, Charity Shop - £29.99

Isn't this top and skirt two piece literally to die for? It reminds me of 90's / clueless kinda gear. I wanted to add a little bit of a fresh twist to it and I'm constantly reaching for my snapback. I think sometimes it's nice to rough an outfit up and make it not so *girly* Definitely cheekily bought myself a white one now aswell! ;-)

I really can't wait until all my friends are back from uni in a few weeks and my social life can resume! I'm so tempted to wear this outfit out - but then I realised just how much of a disaster it would be if I crossed many drunk people who would think it's hilarious to pull the zips down (trust me - I've seen it many times!)

As always the weather has been great, spent the day with some of my favourite people in the world and now we're waiting to watch some saturday night tv. Perfect :-)

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment