Festival Fever.

Oh festivals - the perfect time to dress up with floral crowns and short shorts and get rocking out to some incredible music. I don't think I'm going to any this year, but with Glastonbury starting it's inspired me to grab some of my clothes and see what I can throw together, all in the spirit of the festival season!













Off The Shoulder Polka Dot Crop Top, c/o Missguided
Acid Wash Denim Sport Shorts, c/o Missguided
Lookalike Henry Holland 'Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle, in my eye' Sunglasses c/o Choies
Lilac Floral Crown c/o Crown & Glory
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33
Double platform studded suede creeper lookalikes, ebay - £19.99


I literally did just throw this on! Haven't worn these acid wash sport shorts from missguided for a while. They're super short, but I really love em. Got such a nineties feel about them! Matching them with another Missguided beauty which is this off the shoulder polka dot crop top, I felt like a floral crown was pretty standard to throw on too!

These sunglasses are incredible! They are basiclaly copies of Henry Hollands lovelies, at only $19.99! They're pretty good lookalikes for the wildfox ones I own, and I wanted a pair in black, so I'm glad I spotted these whilst having a stalk on Choies!

Remember I'm taking over asos fashion finder this week, have done a lovely little piece on some of my favourite key pieces, so make sure you take a little look here! Have really enjoyed having the chance to have a proper look through the site and hope you like what I chose!

Hope you guys are well, Have you been getting into the festival fashion spirit?

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment