Body Chain.

The weather has yet again been messing up my wardrobe, so it didn't feel weird shooting this photo! It is still super hot but the frequent showers mean that wellies aren't that strange to throw on!














White Ripped Denim Shorts, c/o Sheinside
White Crochet Lace Cardigan, c/o Sheinside
White Bra Crop Top, Asos - £6
Body Chain, Thrifted - £1 (Similar here!)
Coral 'Whole Lotta Rosie' Floral Crown, c/o Crown & Glory
Bright Patent Coral Rucksack (Only at MyBag.com), c/o Grafea
'Madelyn' Lace Up Wellington Boots, c/o Ugg
Wildfox White Bel Air Sunglasses, Ebay - £130

The bodychain was picked up a while ago and oh my gosh, I'm a little in love with wearing these with crops at the moment! they look perfect with bikinis too!
I fell for this crochet cardigan from sheinside. It seems like such a festival/summer staple! This whole outfit is very festival esque, especially with my staple floral crown and grafea rucksack!

I was a little surprised when I was contacted by Ugg to potentially style up a pair of shoes. When I think of Uggs, I think of the sheepskin boots which I really am not a big fan of. I am all for comfort, but I just remember all the girls in my school getting them and then them getting wet in winter and going all squished on just not nice. I did have a little look and fell in love with these wellies!
I love the lace up style, they're really different to any welly I have ever seen! They're fairly gothic and grungey too. They have fur at the bottom of the shoe aswell so are the COMFIEST welliest I have ever had the pleasure of slipping my feet into

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment