Simple.

Hello everyone, how hot is it today? woaaah!














White Bra Crop Top, Asos - £6
White Cut Out Skirt, c/o Lavish Alice
Silver Metallic Fold Over Leather Clutch, Ebay - £23
White Ice Watch, c/o Ice Watch

I was so excited to see Lavish Alice and their new collection, and for me, the standout piece was this white skirt. White is what I am obsessed with at the moment, and the cut out details is so simple yet sexy - It looks so designer too so hats off to Lavish Alice for this one!

I was going to team it with a pretty top and then I realised that I was so hot that this little crop bra will do. They're really cute actually, I think it was £6 from asos? I have a hot pink too which looks so nice under a loose vest!
I decided to add a pinch of metallic with this look as I'm still a little in love with the trend. This clutch is a little pricey for what it is but very good quality, and fits perfectly with my metallic flatforms!

Simple outfit today but perfect for my mood :-)
Hope you have an amazing weekend - make the most of the sun! I'm off to the park inabit to have a skate around and chill!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment