7 For All Mankind - Munich

I was lucky enough to be invited down to the 7 For All Mankind store in Munich for my first *official* fashion blogger event in Germany!

The brand have always been very good to me, and I already own two pairs of their jeans, and they are my favourite. They were the only jeans I brought out with me here to Germany cause I'm not a massive jean wearer cause of how uncomfrotable they are, but 7FAM are definitely the exception! The material is just ridiculously comfy!

">

Vintage shirt, Thrifted - 50p
7FAM 'Rozie' Jeans, c/o 7FAM
Spike Black trilby/Fedora, c/o Missguided
Lookalike Zara Black Suede Stilletto Sandal Strap Heel, Ebay - £14.99
Lookalike Blue 'Celine' Trapeze Bag, Ebay - £37.99
Mix Of rings, Topshop & Miss Selfridge

I wore my jeans to work along with a vintage shirt and my fedora. It's a pretty standard work outfit, but thought I would share it as this is what I also wore to the event! I think it's always nice to make a casual outfit a little more *glam* by adding a red lip and strappy heels.

These photos were taken by the gorgeous Carmen who also works with me and is also a blogger! She will now be my photographer whilst I am here ;-) I must say I'm so lucky as she is really good and doesn't mind as I also take hers haha.. I don't know what I'd do without her! Please check out her blog.. it's a good 'un ;-)




I met two lovely girls who were readers of my blog who had come all the way just to say hi! I was so flattered and we swapped numbers are all going to lunch and possibly a night out in Munich! It's amazing how my blog can connect me to not only readers, but friends! Especially a sI am in a different country, cause now all I wanna do is meet people and do loads of things. If any of you do live in Munich do feel free to pop along when I tweet or instagram I am going somewhere! I love meeting you all so so much!


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment