Gucci.

After having this blog for 4 and a half years, I never in a million years though I would end up blogging about some Gucci shoes, and some beautiful ones at that.
















Photos by Rebecca - It's Cohen

Gucci 1953 horsebit loafer in crackled metallic, c/o Gucci
Grey Sweater, c/o Glamorousuk
Long White Sheer Blouse, c/o Miss Selfridge
7 For All Mankind Ripped Jeans, c/o 7FAM
Lookalike Zara Biker Leather Black Coat, c/o sheinside
Black beanie, borrowed off Carmen

I was unsure what to pair these beauties with, the holographic print and gorgeous brogues design are something that are quite *alien* to me and my usual style, but I always like a challenge! And when I sat and really thought about it - it wasn't all that difficult!

The shoes have been handmade and are the most incredible quality. I feel very lucky that I own a pair of such beautiful shoes, and thank Gucci forever for such a wonderful early Christmas!

I'm coming back to England in less than a week.. so excited for christmas now!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 comments:

Post a Comment